At DermApproach Skin Care Clinic, we are fully committed to closely adhering to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), DPOR (Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation), and the Commonwealth of Virginia guidelines for re-opening of SPA-s and other non-essential businesses. The health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. With that in mind, we have developed certain operational protocols/procedures and significantly enhanced our already thorough cleaning and disinfecting practices in order to do our part in mitigating the risk of transmission of COVID19 and other infectious diseases. We thank you in advance for your cooperation during these difficult times as things will look and feel a bit different.
- If you have a FEVER or have had a fever in the past 24 hours, COVID-19 Symptoms, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, please do not come in to the office! Give us a call to re-schedule your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering at all times while inside the facility. We ask that you bring your own, but will have a limited supply of disposable face-masks available
- As of 11.06.2020, based on the VA Governor’s updated executive order, we are now able to remove face coverings during face related treatments, as necessary when treating the areas of the nose and mouth
- Please wash your hands with soap before entering the facility or sanitize your hands upon entrance. We will have hand sanitizer available for your use
- Please do not arrive early/late for your appointment and do not bring any additional guests. We need additional time to disinfect and prepare for your visit