As many of you know, Virginia has already moved to the Phase 3 Re-opening stage. However, a number of limitations still do exist as to the type of services that Spa-s and other personal care establishments are allowed to provide. One of those limitations is around Facials. According to the guidelines, “Employees and service providers working in customer-facing areas are required to wear face coverings over their nose and mouth at all times, and the services need to be limited to only those that can be completed without clients removing their face coverings”.
We, together with more than 2,800 others have signed a petition to allow Virginia Estheticians to perform facials on clients immediately. We would like the Governor to recognize that we are capable and ready to offer facial and skin care treatments on clients with updated safety guidelines and modifications. For clients who feel comfortable removing their masks and receiving a facial treatment, please allow them to do so. As for now, we will keep our services limited and follow the rules, but want to let all of you know that we are patiently waiting for the final decision hoping things will change and we finally will be able to take care of your beautiful faces in no time!
SPA Re-Opening – JUNE 1st, 2020
At DermApproach Skin Care Clinic, we are fully committed to closely adhering to the CDC (Centers for Disease Control and Prevention), DPOR (Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation), and the Commonwealth of Virginia guidelines for Phase 1 re- opening of SPA-s and other non-essential businesses. The health and safety of our clients and employees is our top priority. With that in mind, we have developed certain operational protocols/procedures and significantly enhanced our already thorough cleaning and disinfecting practices in order to do our part in mitigating the risk of transmission of COVID19 and other infectious diseases. We thank you in advance for your cooperation during these difficult times as things will look and feel a bit different. Please remember that this is only temporary and at the end of the day, we are all in this together – just like you, we cannot wait to get back to life as usual.
- If you have a FEVER or have had a fever in the past 24 hours, COVID-19 Symptoms, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, please do not come in to the office! Give us a call to re-schedule your appointment.
- Please wear a face covering at all times while inside the facility. We ask that you bring your own, but will have a limited supply of disposable face-masks available
- At this time, our services will need to be limited to only those that can be completed without clients removing their face coverings
- Please wash your hands with soap before entering the facility or sanitize your hands upon entrance. We will have hand sanitizer available for your use
- Please do not arrive early/late for your appointment and do not bring any additional guests. We need additional time to disinfect and prepare for your visit