HydraFacials have become an increasingly popular facial treatment because of their fantastic results and little downtime. The treatment is non-invasive and can be done fairly quickly making it a great choice for those with busy schedules. In addition, there are a wide array of benefits offered to those who seek out this treatment. It can greatly improve the quality of a person’s skin and leave them looking and feeling refreshed.
What is a HydraFacial?
A HydraFacial is a 30-90 min facial treatment that uses a specific device in order to exfoliate, cleanse, extract impurities, and hydrate the face. This tends to be a very in-depth facial that focuses on improving the quality of the skin. This facial is similar to receiving four separate treatments in one. The treatment consists of a cleansing and exfoliating section, a gentle chemical peel, a round of extractions with a vacuum suction device, and ends with an application of calming serums. HydraFacials have been known to improve the appearance of:
- Uneven skin tone
- File lines and wrinkles
- Age spots
- Sun damage
- Overly oily or dry skin
- Acne-prone skin
- Enlarged pores
Depending on your preferences, a HydraFacial may also be paired with a number of other treatments designed to target your areas of concern. A popular add-on treatment that clients undergo in combination with their HydraFacials is LED light therapy, due to the greater benefits it has on aged or wrinkled skin.
What Are The Benefits?
Due to HydraFacials being a very inclusive treatment, many people enjoy receiving them regularly to improve the look and feel of their skin. Some of the benefits of receiving regular HydraFacials treatments include:
- They are great for all skin types- From oily skin to dry skin to sensitive skin, this treatment is a great addition to your regular skincare routine.
- They are customizable- During your treatment, your esthetician can directly tailor the facial to meet your skin’s specific needs. Every part of the treatment is designed to complement and improve your specific skin concerns.
- They pair nicely with other treatments- Due to HydraFacials being non-invasive, they can be safely paired with a combination of both invasive and other non-invasive treatments.
- They are very gentle- The treatment is performed in a careful and gentle way so as to not cause inflammation in the skin or damage those with sensitive skin. The extractions and chemical peels performed on the skin are done in a non-irritating way and the serums applied at the end of treatment provide hydration and ensure that your skin is receiving necessary minerals.
- They don’t require any downtime- The treatment won’t cause any overt changes to your skin or increase its sensitivity. Your skin should be left really revitalized and healthy. You can resume all normal activities after the treatment and can even apply makeup if you’d like.
The improvement that most clients see after their first session alone is one of the reasons that HydraFacials have risen to popularity so quickly. Improvements can be seen instantly and treatments don’t take up a substantial amount of time from your schedule. If you want to improve the appearance of your skin, try a HydraFacial today!